Posts To Be Sorted. (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HODINFO SPONSOR

The employment of PIC processors in HOD systems

Hi all, I have been doing a bit of work recently with the Arduino and considering it as the basis for a control system for a large scale CC…

Started by Peter Jasprizza

6 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Jaco Bezuidenhout

HyperSolar Announces Breakthrough Towards Commercially Viable Solar-to-Hydrogen Efficiency

Interesting article http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hypersolar-announces-breakthrough-towards-commercially-073000457.html?soc_src=mail&s

Started by gabet123

0 Jun 4, 2016

Ammonia in a dry cell

Hi all, it's been some time since I had time to follow up on HHO. Has anyone tried ammonia in a dry cell ? I read recently that only hydrog…

Started by Allan Wells

5 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Evo Object

New Hydrogen Garage Shop Cart

Check the New Hydrogen Garage Shop Cart SALE on our HYDROGEN TRUCKER AMMO BOX starting at $1500.00 SALE ends soon. Guaranteed to produce 85…

Started by broandrew

0 Feb 23, 2016

Cell Inverter

Hi ,I need to Know how much this inverter for the ACE car conversion  will cost ,I have a friend in California South Coast maybe he can hel…

Started by Paul Micallef

1 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Howard Phillips

Ammonia in a dry cell

Hi all, it's been some time since I had time to follow up on HHO. Has anyone tried ammonia in a dry cell ? I read recently that only hydrog…

Started by Allan Wells

1 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Rick McKean

Efficient electrolysis and its power supplies

For efficient electrolysis the voltage across the electrodes and the number of ions - charges carries - are crucial. It was stated in sever…

Started by moldoveanu.marius

0 Jun 11, 2015

Concept oxyhn = more than a fuel saver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwshq9hcpuY HHO + exhaust gases + Ionized air + cold water vapor (fog) = more than a fuel saver; No CO and…

Started by FLORIN POPESCU

1 May 19, 2015
Reply by gabet123

FlashBack Arestor and cell under vacuum

Hi All, I'm doing a HHO project and I need feedback on this. I've tested and ran a cell for a couple of months now, with the cell ported d…

Started by Felix Audet

3 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by gabet123

The most efficient gas generator available.

Mr Mitchell followed the directions of Mr Wiseman and BAM! We now have the most efficient gas generator. It even has a resonance effect whe…

Started by Jeremy Dukes

2 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Dukes

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

© 2018   Created by gabet123.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat