HODINFO is a collaborative think tank. We are an International group comprised of inventors, scientist, mechanics, tinkerers, fabricators, and out of the box thinkers. Our mission is to find innovative solutions to the problems that primarily limit the production and delivery of H2. As the world wakes up to the idea of using hydrogen it also becomes clear that immense infrastructure initiatives will be required to make it happen. If adequate solutions can be found to support HOD systems then the world can remove great and costly limitations on future applications. It is important to realize that the future is not just Hydrogen, it's Hydrogen-on-Demand.

Forum Discussions (1,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Installation Help

Looking for someone in the Orange County, CA area to help install my system on my 62 Olds Wagon, 394, 4bbl Rochester. Everything is in exce…

Started by Rock Aspi in Ask an Expert!

0 Mar 26, 2010

Installation Help

Looking for someone in the Orange County, CA area to help install my system on my 62 Olds Wagon, 394, 4bbl Rochester. Everything is in exce…

Started by Rock Aspi in Newbie Corner (Got Questions?)

0 Mar 26, 2010

Cooler for electrolyte

Has anyone developed a cooler or knows of one, for the electrolyte we are using? I imagine it would have to be non metallic. I searched thi…

Started by Joseph Tasso in Newbie Corner (Got Questions?)

0 Mar 26, 2010

Support HOD and sign the petition.

Please follow the link below to sign the petition.     http://www.petition2congress.com/3008/support-hydrogen-on-demand-made-cheaply-from-w

Started by gabet123 in HOD Events

0 Mar 20, 2010

HHO sensor?

Looking to use an oxygen or hydrogen sensor for HHO gas engine applications. This sensor would read volume of HHO being delivered which the…

Started by Joseph Tasso in Ask an Expert!

0 Mar 18, 2010

Clean Energy Review

http://pacenet.homestead.com/Nucwaste.html   Scroll down until you see " Interaction with ionic hydrogen and ionic oxygen " Then click the…

Started by gabet123 in Tech Papers

0 Mar 16, 2010

Hydrogen Proton Exchange Technology for ICE applications

Our company has been working on a sustainable system to attract the trucking industry, with other applications to follow. Several systems h…

Started by Bo DuBose in Outside the box!

0 Mar 8, 2010

Compressed Air powered car - 200 mile range

It gets a bit stupid at the end, but it is very interesting as a concept. I could see many other ways to compress air besides electricity,…

Started by Gary in Everything else

0 Feb 28, 2010

MPG Today Magazine. Going to feature HHO in its first issue.

MPG Today Magazine   See link below for more info   http://www.extremeenergysolutions.net/MPG_Today_Magazine.html

Started by gabet123 in News/ Info Releases

0 Feb 11, 2010

Iphone App

We now have an iphone app. You will need an iphone to download it but you can view it here http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hhoinfo/id3525595

Started by gabet123 in Everything else

0 Feb 5, 2010

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

Archive this page

Latest Activity

marc tamiso is now a member of HODINFO
Wednesday
charles ware replied to broandrew's discussion 'TESLA TECH CONFERENCE SCHEDULE JULY 2017 - Bob will be speaking'
Jul 16
charles ware replied to broandrew's discussion 'TESLA TECH CONFERENCE SCHEDULE JULY 2017 - Bob will be speaking'
Jul 15
anthony a grisanti left a comment for Anthony Preston
Jul 15
broandrew replied to broandrew's discussion 'TESLA TECH CONFERENCE SCHEDULE JULY 2017 - Bob will be speaking'
Jul 13
phil updated their profile
Jul 12
Jeremy Dukes favorited broandrew's discussion TESLA TECH CONFERENCE SCHEDULE JULY 2017 - Bob will be speaking
Jul 11
Jeremy Dukes replied to broandrew's discussion 'TESLA TECH CONFERENCE SCHEDULE JULY 2017 - Bob will be speaking'
Jul 11
broandrew posted a discussion
Jul 8
Mark Vincent replied to Mark Vincent's discussion 'New to the forum and HHO systems'
Jul 4
gabet123 replied to gabet123's discussion 'Spammer Alert'
Jul 4
Jeremy Dukes replied to Felix Audet's discussion 'Corrosion and Circulating HHO cells'
Jun 25
gabet123 replied to gabet123's discussion 'Phillips Company/ Howard Phillips/ Catalytic Carbon Data Archive'
Jun 25
gabet123 replied to gabet123's discussion 'Phillips Company/ Howard Phillips/ Catalytic Carbon Data Archive'
Jun 25
Jun 25
Jun 25

© 2017   Created by gabet123.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat