HODINFO is a collaborative think tank. We are an International group comprised of inventors, scientist, mechanics, tinkerers, fabricators, and out of the box thinkers. Our mission is to find innovative solutions to the problems that primarily limit the production and delivery of H2. As the world wakes up to the idea of using hydrogen it also becomes clear that immense infrastructure initiatives will be required to make it happen. If adequate solutions can be found to support HOD systems then the world can remove great and costly limitations on future applications. It is important to realize that the future is not just Hydrogen, it's Hydrogen-on-Demand.

Dr. Ralston Methadone's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes!! The diodes sound good. The rectifier I'm using is just something I yanked out…"

Dr. Ralston Methadone replied Mar 17, 2010 to Contact glow discharge electrolysis: a study of its chemical yields in aqueous inert-type electrolytes

56 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by skysabre

"The documentary, "L'inchiesta (Report 41)" has footage of some plasma cells in opera…"

Dr. Ralston Methadone replied Feb 26, 2010 to Contact glow discharge electrolysis: a study of its chemical yields in aqueous inert-type electrolytes

56 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by skysabre

"Hi Skysabre! Sorry I've been gone for a while. I moved to a new town. The plasma at…"

Dr. Ralston Methadone replied Feb 26, 2010 to Contact glow discharge electrolysis: a study of its chemical yields in aqueous inert-type electrolytes

56 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by skysabre

"ok, thanks for the heads up.. just an idea."

Dr. Ralston Methadone replied Dec 20, 2009 to Forget gas, batteries — pee is new power source

7 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Michael Scharna

"I'm working on it. Sent it to a Japanese friend a couple days ago. Mizuno and Kanar…"

Dr. Ralston Methadone replied Dec 18, 2009 to JP2004059977 - Method and Apparatus for Generating Hydrogen Gas - Tadahiko Mizuno

3 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by skysabre

"I hope we can make it as simple and DIY as possible. That's my intention. Apparently…"

Dr. Ralston Methadone replied Dec 14, 2009 to Contact glow discharge electrolysis: a study of its chemical yields in aqueous inert-type electrolytes

56 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by skysabre

"They're just using Platinum because they're scientists and want something very condu…"

Dr. Ralston Methadone replied Dec 13, 2009 to Contact glow discharge electrolysis: a study of its chemical yields in aqueous inert-type electrolytes

56 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by skysabre

"Ok, I was always wondering how the neutral plates worked. That's ingenious :) I'm a…"

Dr. Ralston Methadone replied Dec 13, 2009 to I NEED A HONEST PLANS FROM AN EXPERT PLEASE !!!!

28 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Thedore

"Could you post a theoretical discussion on why 45 amps is needed? Is it because of F…"

Dr. Ralston Methadone replied Dec 13, 2009 to I NEED A HONEST PLANS FROM AN EXPERT PLEASE !!!!

28 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Thedore

"I was asking an old electrical engineer about how to make a flyback converter to mak…"

Dr. Ralston Methadone replied Dec 13, 2009 to Engine rpm dependable HHO power generator :-)

45 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Kikox1

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

Archive this page

© 2017   Created by gabet123.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat