Greg Kusiak's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"You would have to basically hack your ECU to do those mods so that it doesn’t throw…"

Greg Kusiak replied Feb 19 to O2 or map Sensor delete hho

1 Feb 19
Reply by Greg Kusiak

"You’re not the first I’ve heard that from about the Volo, and if you’re talking abou…"

Greg Kusiak replied Feb 19 to Potassium Hydroxide - what is next best while I wait for KOH supply

3 Feb 19
Reply by Greg Kusiak

"If by Caustic Soda you mean lye, NaOH, equal parts of it and Citric Acid (sometimes…"

Greg Kusiak replied Feb 19 to Potassium Hydroxide - what is next best while I wait for KOH supply

3 Feb 19
Reply by Greg Kusiak

"While you may pay more per gallon, you get more distance out of that gallon, and the…"

Greg Kusiak replied Jan 9 to Premium vs Regular Gasoline: Glaring Differences You May not Notice

1 Jan 9
Reply by Greg Kusiak

"Yes.  you don't understand how oxygen sensors work, or how the ECU reacts to what th…"

Greg Kusiak replied Dec 8, 2018 to O2 sensors

2 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by Greg Kusiak

HODINFO SPONSOR

"For anyone who has stopped on this thread, I've had the Groove on my car for the pas…"

Greg Kusiak replied Dec 4, 2018 to The Gadgetman Groove

10 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Greg Kusiak

"Yes, a good idea to remove whatever lye from what you put into the intake manifold b…"

Greg Kusiak replied Nov 5, 2018 to What is the best Electrolyte

135 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Greg Kusiak

"The ECU continually adjusts to sensor inputs, so it will compensate in all of the ca…"

Greg Kusiak replied Oct 31, 2018 to Where to from here- new experimenter

17 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Greg Kusiak

"Lye and citric acid together"

Greg Kusiak replied Oct 30, 2018 to What is the best Electrolyte

135 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Greg Kusiak

"http://eagle-research.com/fuelsav/hyztechld.php you can also order them assembled. d…"

Greg Kusiak replied Oct 28, 2018 to Help

1 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Greg Kusiak

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

© 2019   Created by gabet123.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat