Barry Holzsweig's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I used to work for Bosch in Germany for 7 years as a factory rep. I have been in the…"

Barry Holzsweig replied Feb 2 to HHO sensor?

5 Feb 2
Reply by Barry Holzsweig

"I have been making cells now for over 10 years. Shipping avg. 15/mo. We use an 11 pl…"

Barry Holzsweig replied Jan 2 to HV + DC electrolysis

6 Feb 24
Reply by Felix Audet

"Nice thought. O2 sensors sense a lean condition in exhaust gasses. They must be at o…"

Barry Holzsweig replied Oct 21, 2017 to HHO sensor?

5 Feb 2
Reply by Barry Holzsweig

"Hey Mark, Couple of things. We are testing titanium plates now. You need much higher…"

Barry Holzsweig replied May 17, 2017 to New to the forum and HHO systems

17 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Mark Vincent

"Mark, I've been researching how hho works in engines for 6 years now. If you wish to…"

Barry Holzsweig replied Jan 9, 2017 to New to the forum and HHO systems

17 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Mark Vincent

"Mark. We are testing titanium plates in our systems. Gas quality is the same as with…"

Barry Holzsweig replied Jan 3, 2017 to New to the forum and HHO systems

17 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Mark Vincent

"It has taken 2 years to discover how hho works in engines to improve mileage and red…"

Barry Holzsweig replied Oct 28, 2016 to FUEL GENIE SYTEMS "ALL-IN-ONE" HHO DELIVERY SYSTEM PROVING POPULAR WITH DIYers

1 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Barry Holzsweig

"Bill. Volo modules work well for us. I'd say a total of over 70 installed in the pas…"

Barry Holzsweig replied Oct 1, 2016 to HHO systems working with modern day engines (ECUs)

14 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Tim Dwyer

"This question is why the automobile manufacturing industry has not incorporated such…"

Barry Holzsweig replied Apr 30, 2015 to re : How much its needed

2 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by moldoveanu.marius

"Don, I just read your post. My company makes the most simple device than encompasse…"

Barry Holzsweig replied Feb 24, 2015 to Looking for a hho system to install in my vehicles.

12 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Dukes

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

© 2018   Created by gabet123.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat