I know there are many of us here trying to complete a proper system that is safe and easily modifiable to fit many cars. We also know there is probably a lot of money to be made while at the same time helping your community and the general public. Please give advice on legal matters and the proper way to sell your own hho system. topics such as patents, regulations, copyrights, etc. ? Anything that could help us get these units off the internet and into our local areas. Also explain if any snags you had on the way to selling your own units. Thanks.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To me the best way is to put in under a LLC.
It seems to me our government has abandoned us a long time ago. Road blocks or not im going to eventually get this out. Jail time or whatever, we cant be pussies forever.
Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller, a great American, and a true hero. I believe he would like what we are doing here.
Dennis Whittredge said:
Fatman-What is a LLC?
A limited liability company (abbreviated L.L.C. or LLC) in the law of the vast majority of the states of the United States is a legal form of business company offering limited liability to its owners. Often incorrectly called a "limited liability corporation" (instead of company), it is a hybrid business entity having characteristics of both a corporation and a partnership. It is often more flexible, the owners have limited liability for the actions and debts of the company, and it is suitable for smaller companies with a single owner. The primary corporate characteristic is limited liability while the primary partnership characteristic is the availability of pass-through income taxation.
In other words, a paper company you try to sue and it disappears. No bank holdings, no equity, no equipment.
Its what I use for working for myself. You can sue my LLC but you cant go after the ower(s). I started it for remolding houses and stuff. Seems everyone trying to sue you for something now days. Helps alot with taxes also. It has holdings and stuff, most my equipment is owned by it.Its just a better way to form a business i think.
Very well said my friend. The powers that be won't be enjoying us cutting them out of anything they could make money on. And tax to death; defeating our purpose of saving money that is sinking our families. I hate the IRS so vehemently I was going to vote for Ron Paul. FairTaxNow.Org - I need to put some time on that site, since it seems to be the only bastion of offense open and doing anything, collecting support.
As it stands, we either fly under the radar like others selling on the net or locally or go legal and lose most of the profits. I don't plan on marketing this stuff, rather than spreading it. I may do some installs for friends, but I WILL NOT put anything I have not tested to my satisfaction, WILL NOT fail to tell them they will probably need an EFIE, WILL NOT make mpg promises, and WILL NOT put anyone at risk in any way.
The sad part is a vote for anyone but McCain is a vote for Obama and his left wing veiws. I think the fair tax is the way to go. Get tired of being taxed twice or 3 times on everything. Between the dems wanting to go back to the old tax rates and all the help we get from our "friends " from south of the Rio, its hard to making a living now days. They is a war brewing in the future and it will be of class not race here in the USA. Just my 3 cents.
This hho community is one of the very few hopes i see for the future here. Iv never seen this many ordinary people tinkering with science that will benefit us all. It is like one of those movies where a simple form of energy has been suppressed for so long and it finally explodes out into the internet and the cat is out of the bag. It almost seems we are the only ones for some kind of hope to get off the oil addiction of U.S. and the world. With this sad excuse of a government its obvious they wont hesitate but to watch us suffer while they enjoy their mind boggling profits. Shamefull. We all know with enough R and D we can eventually have passenger vehicles running alone on water. Some have probably already seen it. I believe we are not the only , but one of the last hopes for people everywhere before the crap hits the fan and we all see that coming fast.
If we just sell people the unit, and have them sign a form saying that they assume all responsibility by purchasing the unit. then would we still be liable if something happened? I agree with Gary, anything that I sell will be tested for leaks and that it will perform. a bad rep for my business is something that I won't let happen. and up to the standards of something that would be going in my vehicle. I have my first install for someone other than family on Friday.
I had my lawyer draw up a purchase agreement. This is to ensure that I am not to be held liable for anything that may occur with said "Experimental hydrogen unit". I was advised that selling this type of device at the very least I needed a purchase agreement signed.
does a purchase agreement need to made buy a lawyer? or could I just type one of that covers my back.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Translate HODINFO

Fuel Savers Radio Podcast

Latest Activity

Peter Kiproff replied to Jeremy Dukes's discussion 'A new Idea in gas generation.'
15 hours ago

HODINFO SPONSOR
Jeremy Dukes replied to Jeremy Dukes's discussion 'A new Idea in gas generation.'
15 hours ago
Barry Holzsweig replied to Suneel Jituri's discussion 'Gas production help (Dry cell 7 plates configuration)'
20 hours ago
Profile IconHydrogen Cars and Vehicles Blog
Thursday
Profile IconHydrogen Fuel News » Hydrogen Fuel Cell
Thursday
Brian Whelan commented on gabet123's video
Thursday
Wednesday
Tuesday
Barry Holzsweig replied to Suneel Jituri's discussion 'Gas production help (Dry cell 7 plates configuration)'
Tuesday
gabet123 left a comment for Craig Bucceroni
Monday
gabet123 replied to Suneel Jituri's discussion 'Gas production help (Dry cell 7 plates configuration)'
Monday

HODINFO SPONSOR
Craig Bucceroni shared a profile on Twitter
Monday
Monday

HODINFO SPONSOR
Craig Bucceroni left a comment for Francisco Rosado
Sunday

HODINFO SPONSOR
Craig Bucceroni updated their profile
Sunday

HODINFO SPONSOR
Craig Bucceroni is now a member of HODINFO
Sunday
Apr 11

HODINFO SPONSOR
Jeremy Dukes posted a discussion
Apr 10
Apr 10
Suneel Jituri replied to Suneel Jituri's discussion 'Gas production help (Dry cell 7 plates configuration)'
Apr 10

© 2014   Created by gabet123.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat