I am trying to make an ACE 2 rig but due too creeping age and financial  restraints I am slower than I would like to be. I think there is light at the end of the tunnel so I will persist. Are there any members in Australia going down this path? Regards dave

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Martin Moore said:

Hey... Thanks for the vote Marc. :)

David... anything I can help you with just ask. I spent a couple of hours chatting to Howard yesterday and we are still talking about that little H-Bridge piece of kit.

marc tamiso said:

Good day Dave, you are on to a good thing, keep at it.  My first ACE cells were cast ( sash weight and pipe) and drew high amps, but changed to aluminum  and sodium citrate and got great results.  Martin's PWM design makes it even simpler and more efficient.  Please keep us posted

Hi Martin I would like to take up your offer about H Bridge piece of kit  Regards   Dave

David Brightman said:

Martin Moore said:

Hey... Thanks for the vote Marc. :)

David... anything I can help you with just ask. I spent a couple of hours chatting to Howard yesterday and we are still talking about that little H-Bridge piece of kit.

marc tamiso said:

Good day Dave, you are on to a good thing, keep at it.  My first ACE cells were cast ( sash weight and pipe) and drew high amps, but changed to aluminum  and sodium citrate and got great results.  Martin's PWM design makes it even simpler and more efficient.  Please keep us posted

Hi Dave,

I've been away in Ireland for a couple of weeks.

Anyway... I've attached my original work for you on the H-Bridge driver for Howard's ACE cell.

ACE2%20H-Bridge%20Driver.pdf

All of the parts are available on EBay.

Regards

Martin

Reply to Discussion

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

© 2018   Created by gabet123.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat