The International Open Source Hydrogen On Demand Builders Network.
Corrosion is forming on the Electrolyte Flow-Ports in the Electrode Plates, which are fitted in staggered formation.
The best solution could be ? Without reducing the HHO Output of the Generator.
1. Increase the Spacing inbetween the Electrode Plates ?
2. Increase the Thickness of the Plates ?
3. Add extra Neutral Plates ?
4. Apply protective Coatings to the Electrode Surface ?
5. Use Titanium Plates as Negative Electrodes ?
6. Any other Ideas ?