Looking for help with setting up 1998 buick 3.8 with hho.

Has anyone had any luck,if so how did you do it. I am in Tacoma Wa. I have installed hod in 94 gmc with a 5 mpg increase, But have been told that the buick will not like it?

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jim,
I am running 2 (13) plate generators in parallel in a 200 Buick Century with the 3.1 V6 and am seeing 7 to 12 mpg increases The plates are configured +nnn-nnn+nnn- with a 1/16" gap both generators are controlled by a PWM and I am able to run as high as 30 amps.
The generators run cool and the electrolyte stays clean and clear.
I also have designed a cooling system that recirculates the water through a coil that helps assist on hot days or city driving.
I have been running these in my vehicle for over a year now and do not have any problems.
The whole system is wired with 10 gauge wire from the battery to a 30 amp. auto reset breaker to a 40 amp. relay then to the pwm then to the electrolyzers.
The cooling system pump has a toggle switch in the vehicle so you can switch it on or off.
This system bare ever need s maintenance other than adding a few ounce of distilled water about every 1,200 miles.
You can check out my website at www.hydro-extra.webs.com I also added an image ofd the complete single generator kit.
Attachments:
Bill,

Why don't you post some pictures of the Buick Century that has this system running on it too. So we all can see. I get concerned when I see people post what are basicaly ads in response to questions. So please post pictures of this system in action.
Hi Bill,Tell us where did you hook up the hho. To the air box,or by the throttle plate? Thanks, Jim.

Bill said:
Hi Jim,
I am running 2 (13) plate generators in parallel in a 200 Buick Century with the 3.1 V6 and am seeing 7 to 12 mpg increases The plates are configured +nnn-nnn+nnn- with a 1/16" gap both generators are controlled by a PWM and I am able to run as high as 30 amps.
The generators run cool and the electrolyte stays clean and clear.
I also have designed a cooling system that recirculates the water through a coil that helps assist on hot days or city driving.
I have been running these in my vehicle for over a year now and do not have any problems.
The whole system is wired with 10 gauge wire from the battery to a 30 amp. auto reset breaker to a 40 amp. relay then to the pwm then to the electrolyzers.
The cooling system pump has a toggle switch in the vehicle so you can switch it on or off.
This system bare ever need s maintenance other than adding a few ounce of distilled water about every 1,200 miles.
You can check out my website at www.hydro-extra.webs.com I also added an image ofd the complete single generator kit.
Hi Jim,
I am plumbed into the intake plenum as close as I could get to the throttle body, I also tee into the vacuum connection closest to the throttle body on the upper intake manifold.
The (2) 13 plate generators are in front of my radiator as is the cooling coil. I will take some pictures of the set-up and and attach on my next reply.
I am sorry that it has taken this long for me to reply, but I never recieved an E-Mail letting me know there were comments regarding this post.
And yes I am trying to sell this product as I have plenty of inventory and hundreds of hours experimenting with what I am selling.
But I will say that the systems that I build give great results and are maintenance free with the exception of adding water from time to time.
I get alot of flack about the wet cell, which I don't understand as they are very easy to maintain and I am able to run them all winter.
I have also made the lids out of solid cpvc with a gasket that seals to the rim of the jar and never have any leaks.
I also found that heat and mud are caused by not enough neutral plates, just another note you can design a generator that puts out 2 plus lpm but you will not increase your mileage as you computer will only lean back so far.
you are better off with an efficient low amperage set-up as the less energy used the more positive results you will see.
My generators are simple but I did not shortcut quality to achieve simplicity.
When my customers drive away they are set, and have full control over the generators. I also supply an inside outside thermometer that is taped to the center of the outside of the generator, so they can monitor the generator temp. If the temp gets above 100 degrees and you have the cooling system, you switch the pump on and recirculate the water and the temp comes right down.
Or you can just shut the generator(s) off until you get out of stop and go traffic or city driving.
These generators run between 75 and 90 degrees in 80 to 90 degree temperatures. that is if you are able to mount them in front of the radiator of your vehicle where you get plenty of air flow.
Like I said earlier I will take some pictures of the complete setup and attach to my next comment.

I made more than 1000, hho variants, but at last finally made some new thing . I call it VED PLASMA gas reactor. VPGR.

Gasoline engine up to 200 cc can run just on it , diesel engine save more than  HALF  of fuel. tested on many kinds of engines. trucks 12000 cc, boats 60000 cc , cars , etc ...

iT IS NOT EXPENSIVE AS BIG HHO. BUT IT IS NOT FREE. USE SPECIAL FLUID, NOT JUST WATER, BUT IS NOT TOXIC . 

IF ANYONE WANT FOR SELF CAN CONTACT ME ::

egvuk@protonmail.com

vukvlahovic@yahoo.com

hhotitan@gmail.com

Friends, Wish You all the best.

Vuk  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

© 2018   Created by gabet123.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat