i had a guy ask me why everything he sees involves neutral plates and not set up as +-+-+- and so on,so i started looking for the answer and i can't find it.my guess is that it will generate to much heat,like in the w4g setup and the voltage would be up there.anyone out there that can give me the right answer? thanks

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Neutral plates are voltage dividers. Make a simple Bob Boyce Cell ( + n n n n n -) It will make 6 cells inside, and they must be sealed from each other, no holes drilled into plates, the hole cause 12 volt leakage. 12 volt = heat. 

What happens is ( + 2v n 2v n 2v n 2v n 2v n 2v - ) = 12 volts. 

13.8 volts wold be about 2.2 volts. At 1.5v to 2.8v , is the area where yo can make ortho HHO. any higher volts your cell will make only para HHO. If the cells are sealed from each other, that means the electrons are forced to go though the neutral plates to get to the other side and they will produce gas at every square cm of plate space adnd will also push off the bubbles made before and the new bubbles will push the others, this is the most efficent cell on the market. LIttle or no heat is made, only more gas is made in trade for heat. More efficent. Andrew from hydrogengarage.com

Thanks Andrew

There is a good place to learn the answers to most of your questions. This ebook goes into extreme tetail on how to build a hho cell and why.

It's free by the way. Take a look at chapter 10

http://www.greenfuelh2o.com/learning_center_s/14.htm

Steve

The simple answer is that the plates are electrically linked through the common solution. Each side of the plate is a different polarity that's why you see plus and minus next to each other all the time. The only way to change that is to wire up each plate seperately in a completely seperate solution.

Each plate is a voltage divider. Each division requires + and -. Electrons flow from + to - so a series cell works by placing input on one side of the stack and negative on the other. The voltage is forced thru the plates as long as there is resistance in the cell.

I wish I had enough money to finish the replication of my fuel cell. The first one I made ran my little ranger for years. No gas , no cost. I still have the plans and the software. If I knew I wouldn't get killed id hand it out. I figured this out almost 8 years ago. If someone wants to take the plans and help me produce a better one in Oklahoma we can become partners. I can build myself in 6 months but need a front guy. That's my contribution. You can check me out at mysoftwarecorp.com to show you my caliber of persons. I just need a mill and a lathe and a shop. And the whole world will benefit.
I don't think so Billy.

Now I think that is a lot of BS, Billy! Why? Anyone knows that you can upload your so called World saving plans to the internet completely anonymously and just let it spread all by itself all over the World as millions of people download them for FREE!

Heck, I ain't afraid of them anyway! Send me the plans and I'll upload the things so everyone can simply start running on Hydrogen and atmospheric Air just like Stanly Meyer did before he choked on a piece of food and croaked himself!

Aren't there any more selfless heroes left in the world? Just do it Billy! Do it for the good of man kind and our planet as a whole!

Big problem there though. Billy isn't being completely truthful.

Hi danny,

All depends on what voltage you charge the cell, the idea to use n plates is to have max 2 volt max. in each gap 

but this make a plate as a bipolar plate as one side will be - and the other side will be +, now what about the +-+-+- cells?

+- cells often creates more heats because they are arranged in one stack but if we arrange it in one block only ( I mean 1 cell / 1 anode and 1 cathode )  in a wet or dry cell designs with 1 reservoir for each block then we can connect 7 or 8 of these block in series to make a Zero Current Leak Cells or let say 99,99% no current leakage in the cells as the connection between every blocks is found in gases form only not in the liquid stage or in water form. 

Hope you can understand my explanation as my English is not too good.

Best regards,

Tan K

Maybe I have to put this to make my comments above could be understandable 

Stan Meyer did not choke on his food, he was poisoned, he only drank the water and then he ran out to his car yelling "I have been poisoned" he ran to car to get some medication, but he dropped out by his car in the parking lot. This happened 2 weeks after a 1998 Oil Summit meeting in Venzula, when Andrew Microwski, the hired scientist gave his report to the Oil excutives atending the summit, He mentioned they freaked out and thought they would all lose their jobs, 2 weeks later Stan is MURDERED. The Oil Corps will STOP at nothing to STOP the WaterPoweredCar.com LOL

Nonyabusiness said:

Now I think that is a lot of BS, Billy! Why? Anyone knows that you can upload your so called World saving plans to the internet completely anonymously and just let it spread all by itself all over the World as millions of people download them for FREE!

Heck, I ain't afraid of them anyway! Send me the plans and I'll upload the things so everyone can simply start running on Hydrogen and atmospheric Air just like Stanly Meyer did before he choked on a piece of food and croaked himself!

Aren't there any more selfless heroes left in the world? Just do it Billy! Do it for the good of man kind and our planet as a whole!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

© 2018   Created by gabet123.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat