HODINFO is a collaborative think tank/ open science initiative. We are an International group comprised of inventors, scientist, mechanics, tinkerers, fabricators, and out of the box thinkers. Our mission is to find innovative solutions to the problems that primarily limit the production and delivery of H2. As the world starts using hydrogen it becomes clear that immense infrastructure initiatives will be required to make it happen. If adequate solutions can be found to support Hydrogen-On-Demand (HOD) systems then the world can remove great and costly limitations on future applications. The future is not just Hydrogen, it's Hydrogen-on-Demand.

Greetings,

Hodinfo is a use it or loose it platform. We currently have 6.59 Gigs of data. But if it is no longer needed it will go away.

I am involved in many projects other than this one. This system doesn't take a lot of my time but I need to know if this site is still seen as a resource or should I shut it down. Shoot me an email and let me know. I am going to do an experiment and lock the site from outsiders. Only current members will be able to access the data. Also whether or not the site survives is now up to the members. The only way new members will be able to join is if you invite them

I hope everyone is doing well.

Gabet123

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far more want it to stay then go. Please help the site attract more members then by inviting people you think might want to join. http://hodinfo.com/main/invitation/new

Every time I am asked for a password, I shut the site down - because I can't remember passwords.
I would like to follow what is on this site but the requirement for a password precludes that.

I hav tried to follow-up on the ACE process but the fact that I had forgotten my password prevented that

Two comments:

1). White text on a blue background is very difficult for me to see.

2). The word 'your' implies ownership, it does not mean 'you are',

If you never log out and don't clear your cookies you will not be prompted for a PW.

Well Gabe I think that there needs to be a repository somewhere where knowledge can be effectively preserved. A central resource where materials, documents, tried and tested ideas can easily be stored and accessed.

It was through this site that I first met you and thereafter the ubiquitous Howard Phillips.

It is a resource and a useful one because members can post questions and receive answers independent of other email channels which is generally only a point to point more of communication for many.

If you can, I'd vote for you to keep it running. Put a big notice on the front about applying for membership.

You might like to consider assigning the role of moderator / admin to one or two other members so that the lighter stuff doesn't keep falling to your shoulders.

Keep well.

Martin

Thanks for your effort Gabet.

Family ilness has sidetracked me, but I appreciate coming here to search, look and listen from time to time, until I'm able to devote more time here and experimenting.

I did start and engage on conversations here about HHO but always at some point the stream stops and people do not answer any more messages...  It seems to me that either the level of the conversations become to hight or people do not want to keep sharing his/her knowledge.

After more then 20 years playing with HHO it is my understand that the principal problem is how to full the ECU, not how to produce HHO. And this process of modifying the signs from the lambda sensor, MAP/MAF, etc... vary a lot from country to country as fuel and factory configurations of the ECU vary a lot. So for me living in Brazil it would be very useful to find other Brazilians here in this forum...

Anyhow, please do continue the good work here !!

Gabet123, for starters, thanks for having this going for so long. I found a lot of value from it. I also participated to a fair extent.

I always come have a look once there is something new to look at. Always hoping for the miracle moment that we get to break through all the oppressive things and make water work for us. But ALAS, such times will not come. In fact, everything will get worse, especially with agenda30 well under way.

Just know that what you did in setting this up has made a difference and assisted us.

Thanks for that.

Cheerz !

By the way, you can remove this link from the top of your page:

http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Hho

because it has been dead for more then a year...

Hi Gabe,

Thanks for your insight and dedication over the years. Your forum and website have great value in general, when you add in collaboration the value multiplies.

I still use HHO devices on all of my vehicles. We add ethanol(E-85)for better efficiency and to protect against freezing here in the north. I have to maintain, repair, and even change out the units from time to time but it is still worth it. We also still have over 30 delivery trucks that we have to maintain and improve as well (very little profit). We use High Voltage transformers to reduce amps required (less strain on alternators).

When gas prices were over $3.50 in the US, everybody and there brother saw HHO as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Many people around the world jumped on the HHO bandwagon (that cycle will repeat again someday) for now the price of fossil fuel Vs. the cost, effort and maintenance of common electrolyzers, will easily weed out the less that persistent people that thought this science was a simple way make money or save money.

Denny Klein (HyTech Apps) and Ruggero Santilli (MagneGas) were very persistent in developing their systems, as a sales rep for these men, they both taught me many things... PERSISTENCE was the greatest of the things I learned from working with them. Also let's take a look at Howard Phillips... again you will find persistence!

I am taking the time today to encourage you to be persistent with what you have built up so far.

Please do not be discouraged by "Naysayers" or current lack of interest. Hold your head up high and keep your chin up, also remember the common saying of "persistence pays!".

Fellow Floridian,

Glenn P DeRosa

Martin Moore said:

Well Gabe I think that there needs to be a repository somewhere where knowledge can be effectively preserved. A central resource where materials, documents, tried and tested ideas can easily be stored and accessed.

It was through this site that I first met you and thereafter the ubiquitous Howard Phillips.

It is a resource and a useful one because members can post questions and receive answers independent of other email channels which is generally only a point to point more of communication for many.

If you can, I'd vote for you to keep it running. Put a big notice on the front about applying for membership.

You might like to consider assigning the role of moderator / admin to one or two other members so that the lighter stuff doesn't keep falling to your shoulders.

Keep well.

Martin

Good input Martin

Jaco Bezuidenhout said:

Gabet123, for starters, thanks for having this going for so long. I found a lot of value from it. I also participated to a fair extent.

I always come have a look once there is something new to look at. Always hoping for the miracle moment that we get to break through all the oppressive things and make water work for us. But ALAS, such times will not come. In fact, everything will get worse, especially with agenda30 well under way.

Just know that what you did in setting this up has made a difference and assisted us.

Thanks for that.

Cheerz !

Amen Jaco

Thanks everyone!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by gabet123.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat