Greetings,

Hodinfo is a use it or loose it platform. We currently have 6.59 Gigs of data. But if it is no longer needed it will go away.

I am involved in many projects other than this one. This system doesn't take a lot of my time but I need to know if this site is still seen as a resource or should I shut it down. Shoot me an email and let me know. I am going to do an experiment and lock the site from outsiders. Only current members will be able to access the data. Also whether or not the site survives is now up to the members. The only way new members will be able to join is if you invite them

I hope everyone is doing well.

Gabet123

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry if it is "off topic" here... but could anyone advice about how to use a coil to improve the performance of a system with a PWM ?  I mean, use the choke feature of an inductor to inject spikes of voltage into the cell.

I think it would be a great step backwards if HODINFO was to cease regards  Dave

Hey Gabet123,

As a friend, When I started research on Alternative Energy this website popup & caught my eye as it was the Top of the list, however I HHO research is baked into my mind,Iam going to play with HHO for Christmas,besides that 6.59G/data is a lot of Knowledge to loose because I do like networking with people iam also in the Skype Group if you need support. YES I need HODinfo to stay operating, If you need tech-support count me in  because I dont want this site/Forum to Go away & Die!  

Thank You

Matthew I think Gabet123 found his answer and won't drop this site anytime soon.

One day the secrets will bash open and we'll have water serve us in ways never imagined.

I myself had many hours of fun building about 8 dry cells and generated copious amounts of HHO gas and used it in hot glass work primarily. I could heat glass so hot it runs like water on its surface.

Just 1 word of caution - make sure you have decent and enough flashback arrestors. I can't stress this enough.

Good luck and have fun.

Matthew Bhagwandass said:

Hey Gabet123,

As a friend, When I started research on Alternative Energy this website popup & caught my eye as it was the Top of the list, however I HHO research is baked into my mind,Iam going to play with HHO for Christmas,besides that 6.59G/data is a lot of Knowledge to loose because I do like networking with people iam also in the Skype Group if you need support. YES I need HODinfo to stay operating, If you need tech-support count me in  because I dont want this site/Forum to Go away & Die!  

Thank You

I appreciate all the positive feedback. If you want to help this network please share as many links that you find interesting on places like facebook etc. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

© 2018   Created by gabet123.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat