Please use this forum to notify us of any suspicious activity. Please include a link to the member profile that is spamming along with what they sent you that you feel is spam.We will look into it and take appropriate action.

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just deleted a spammer. 

Thanks to a members alert we busted a spammer today before they got too far.

Spammer busted trying to sell printers.

Spammer busted

Spammer busted

4 spammers busted today!

Received this from Ghana member- suspect spam - please check authenticity:

-----------------------------

Comment on my own profile

At 8:15pm on December 20, 2018, James Pollard said…

Good Day,

How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on ( mr.jamespollard100@gmail.com) for the full details.
Have a nice day
Thanks God bless.

Comment Back View Thread   Add as Frien

James Pollard

12:33 (8 hours ago)
to me
A classic Nigerian Scam :
My name is Mr James Pollard. I am working with Amalgamated Bank here in Ghana. Here in this bank existed dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer Dr Dean Smith.He had a fixed deposit with my bank in January 2006 for 36 calendar months, valued at US$5,500,000.00 (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was the 16th of January 2009. Sadly Dr Dean was among the death victims in the May 26 2006 Earthquake disaster in Jawa, Indonesia.
When I discovered that there had been neither deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that Dr Dean did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he Dr Dean was not married and no children meaning no one will come for the fund.
I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account and my bank head quarters will release the account to you.
There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person,so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties,my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream.
Let me know your mind on this I have more to write you about the details once I receive your urgent response through my personal Email address.Please let this Secret remain between the both of us only.
Have a nice day and God bless.
Waiting to hear from you soon.
Regards
Mr James Pollard.

Spammer was removed thanks for the heads up guys.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

Latest Activity

Ed Grimm and Glenn P DeRosa are now friends
Feb 10
Allan Wells left a comment for Shane Brightman
Feb 9
Dave Brightman replied to gabet123's discussion 'Hydrogen gas trial in western Sydney could unlock $1.7bn in renewable exports'
Feb 8
moldoveanu.marius and Ed Grimm are now friends
Feb 6
moldoveanu.marius favorited Ed Grimm's event Ed Grimm
Feb 6
Feb 6
Feb 6
Barry Holzsweig commented on Ed Grimm's event 'Ed Grimm'
Feb 4
Barry Holzsweig is attending Ed Grimm's event