Here you will find a collection of Stanley Meyers Patents. I am sure I over looked one or two so if you see one i missed please upload it. Thanks

Views: 2342

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

more...
Attachments:
more...
Attachments:
Remember this is a collection of Patents by Stanley Allen Meyer only. This is not a collection of WFC Memo's or any Meyer data, this is just a collection of his patents. Other data such as the Water Fuel Cell Technical Brief will be posted in the discussion titled; "Stanley Allen Meyer WFC Memo Collection Database" coming in the near future. Thank you for uploading any patents you may have of Meyer's that I have overlooked. As Stan said; "We must come together in one accord".
Hey Richard this sounds like what everyone is working towards.Do you know if this was his latest work on the cell electronics..?
Gary
Hi Gary,
From my understanding Stan's "Latest work on the cell electronics" is described in a United States patent (5,293,857) from March 15th, 1994. It was titled; "Hydrogen Gas Fuel and Management System for an Internal Combustion Engine Utilizing Hydrogen as Fuel". You can find it on page one of this discussion. This is the latest patent I was able to find. If you have one newer please post. Thanks, Rich

Gary Bass said:
Hey Richard this sounds like what everyone is working towards.Do you know if this was his latest work on the cell electronics..?
Gary
Although this aspect of the technology is not very understanding, but thanks for your enthusiasm and selfless efforts.

Good Luck Cheers/

CLICK HERE FOR ZIP FILE OF ALL STAN MEYER PATENTS

Thank you RWGresearch for putting this together!

RSS

*** Translate HODINFO ***

© 2018   Created by gabet123.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat